This will be my 2nd blog and my 1st one done on my own. Just a few weeks ago I made a blog with a fellow student in my Technology class through Kaplan University. That blog can be found at annetteandnicole@myblogsite.com. I look forward to making another blog and sharing my experiences, ideas, and resources!
Didn't realize you'd end up making two - think of it as great practice for making a classroom blog. Students love it because it makes the teacher seem... almost human!
ReplyDeleteHello Nicole and Laura,
ReplyDeleteI feel like a dinosaur to this blog thing, but your right students will love it. In today's society it seems that students are understanding how to use the computer at such a young age. My six year old seems to know more about the computer than I do.
This would be a good time to add the posts for the Reflective Journal :)
ReplyDelete